An online training programme for French language teachers.
This Autumn University offers seven interesting modules suitable to teachers at different levels – junior school, higher secondary school and universities. These modules are conducted by experts with big professional and teaching experience.
The current global circumstances encourage us to prepare for hybrid classes dealing with different thematics.
The seven thematics offered this year are:
- Evaluation in a FLE classroom,
- Online teaching methodologies in FLE,
- Playful activities in FLE,
- FLE for kids,
- Build an interdisciplinary FLE project,
- Differentiate your pedagogy to manage big groups in class,
- Today’s French culture and civilisation in FLE.
These thematics, selected after consultation with teachers and teachers’ associations are very relevant and pertinent for French teachers, be it for teaching in schools or in universities.
Every year, since 2015, an international training programme for French language teachers is organised in India by Institut Français. This university takes place with an outlook towards bringing the best expertise in the field of FLE (French as a foreign language) to the teachers dealing with different themes relevant in today’s teaching.
The multiple-choice of topics offered during this Autumn University 2021 allows the teachers from different educational institutions, with different needs, to select the most suitable for their immediate requirements.
These 7 thematics will help make the FLE classroom more modern, innovative and enjoyable for the students – online or offline.
- Teachers of French as a foreign language and second language, bilingual sections.
- Academic curriculum in-charge, teacher trainers, coordinators.