Contact the public university to know their exact application procedure and deadline. Applications will be processed through Campus France’s “Etudes en France” (EEF) procedure:
- Choose a maximum of two Architecture or three Bachelor 1 or up to seven Bachelor 2 & 3 or Masters 1 & 2 programmes in Public Universities. Students can look for courses in our catalogues for Bachelor’s, Master’s and English-taught programmes
- Bachelors: Apply between October and mid-December. Masters: between October and December.
- Get in touch with your respective Campus France Desks.
- Create your Campus France File online.
- Add on your ”Basket of courses ”: List of courses chosen + Motivation in English/French depending on the medium of instruction.
- You will then be called upon for an interview anytime between October and February. Bring along a receipt of Rs. 18,000/- application fee (as directed by your Campus France Desk).
- Your Campus France Desk will then send across your applications to the universities chosen.
- Once the universities start to reply, select your university among those that have “accepted” you.
Inform your Campus France desk and complete your Visa process by filling the forms sent to you and collecting the NOC from the Campus France Desk.
NB: from Fall 2019, as per a new policy of the French government, international students are required to pay a third of their tuition fee in Public Universities. In 2019, this would amount to 2,770 Euros per annum for Bachelor programmes and 3,770 Euros per annum of Master/PhD programmes)