Contact the public university to know their exact application procedure and deadline. Applications will be processed through Campus France’s “Etudes en France” (EEF) procedure:
- Choose a maximum of 1 Architecture school or 3 Bachelors or 7 Masters in Public Universities. Students can look for courses in our catalogues for Bachelor’s, Master’s and English-taught programmes
- Bachelors: Apply between November and February. Masters: between November and March.
- Get in touch with your respective Campus France Desks.
- Create your Campus France File online.
- Add on your ”Basket of courses ”: List of courses chosen + Motivation in English/French depending on the medium of instruction.
- You will then be called upon for an interview anytime between November and March. Bring along a receipt of Rs. 16,500/- application fee (as directed by your Campus France Desk)
- Your Campus France Desk will then send across your applications to the universities chosen.
- Once the universities start to reply, select your university among those that have “accepted” you.
- Inform your Campus France desk and complete your Visa process by filling the forms sent to you and collecting the NOC from the Campus France Desk.
NB: from Fall 2019, as per a new policy of the French government, international students are required to pay a third of their tuition fee in Public Universities. In 2019, this would amount to 2,770 Euros per annum for Bachelor programmes and 3,770 Euros per annum of Master/PhD programmes)