The CNED and the France Education International have combined their expertise to build PROFLE +, a distance learning programme for teachers to improve their skills in teaching French as a Foreign Language (FLE).
- an intuitive and ergonomic interface adapted to mobile devices (smartphones, tablets)
- 3 self-learning programmes (with a free-trial session)
- a certified course based on the completion of a final project to be presented before the CIEP jury.
This programme may be used as part of a continuous training plan, with an individual approach or an institutional approach. It offers organisations and institutions – in France and abroad – an alternative or a complement to regular training activities.
PROFLE+ offers 4 modules focused on professional tasks that are vital to complete the teaching mission successfully:
- To develop teaching skills
- To build a teaching unit
- To manage a pedagogical sequence
- To assess learning
Course fees: 15,500 INR
- Call for application for the current session (Feb – June) is now closed.
- Next session begins in August 2023. Details will be available soon.