The CNED and the France Education International have combined their expertise to build PROFLE +, a distance learning programme for teachers to improve their skills in teaching French as a Foreign Language (FLE).
PROFLE + constitutes:
- an intuitive and ergonomic interface adapted to mobile devices (smartphones, tablets)
- 3 self-learning programmes (with a free-trial session)
- a certified course based on the completion of a final project to be presented before the CIEP jury.
This programme may be used as part of a continuous training plan, with an individual or an institutional approach. It offers an alternative or a complement to regular training activities to organisations and institutions -in France and abroad.
PROFLE+ can also be integrated into an ongoing training programme such as a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
PROFLE+ offers 4 modules focused on professional tasks that are vital to successfully complete the teaching mission:
- To develop teaching skills
- To build a teaching unit
- To manage a pedagogical sequence
- To assess learning
In addition, 3 courses are proposed:
- a Discovery course (6 hours over 1 month), accessible free of charge, to test the training;
- a Tutored course (40 hours over 4 months) to train with the help of a tutor;
- a Certifying course (4h/2 months) to enhance the skills acquired by passing a distance examination.
The training session is from 1st August to November 2021.
Application deadline: 10 July 2021.
Course fees: 15,000 INR