Indian students heading to France for higher studies are about to open an exciting chapter of their life. The Embassy of France in India is conducting region-wise virtual Pre-departure Sessions on 16-18-20 August.
The virtual sessions will cover the visa application procedure, accommodation, health and sanitary precautions as well as practical advice about life and living in France. Breakout rooms will be available with Campus France managers in attendance should you wish to ask them any questions you have in mind.
Sessions are organized for each region of India:
- North and East session: on Monday, 16th August from 6-8 PM. It is intended for students who applied at the Delhi, Kolkata, Chandigarh and Jaipur Campus France offices.
- West session: Wednesday, 18th August, from 6-8 PM. For students who applied at the Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune and Bhopal Campus France offices.
- South session: Friday, 20th August, from 6-8 PM. For students who applied at the Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Kochi Campus France offices.
- 6:00 – Introduction
- 6:05 – COVID-19 measures and Visa application procedures
- 6:12 – Accommodation
- 6:20 – CVEC / Health / Budget
- 6:30 – Living in France – Practical advice
- 6:40 – Documentary resources
- 6:50 – Quiz winners announcement
- 7:00 – Get-together in breakout rooms
- 8:00 – Conclusion and farewell
From 7 to 8 pm, friendly and informal interaction will take place between the students going to France, as well as Campus France managers. The students have had a chance to participate in a quiz to win FNAC vouchers valid in France (for cultural and electronic products). The winners will be announced during the session.
These Pre-Departure Sessions are reserved to students already enrolled in a French institution, as well as their friends and family, upon prior registration. Contact your nearest Campus France office if you haven’t received your personal invitation.