Created by Alumni for Alumni! Who better than you -a France Alumna or Alumnus- can animate and strengthen the France Alumni – India Chapter?
Develop and collaborate on local projects of common interest for the community. The Embassy of France will support your initiatives.
Call for Applications – Co-sponsored Alumni Projects
Types of Projects:
- Events – networking, fundraising, cultural, educational, career building, job fair…
- Workshops/Training – skill development, education, awareness….
- Thematic Exchanges – panel discussions, conferences…
- Franco-Indian Cultural Immersion – the exploration of gastronomy, architecture, design….
- Only France Alumni – students of French higher education and research institutions may apply
- The project should be based in India
- The purpose should be guided by community interest and advantage, not merely personal gain
- At least 50% of the participants should be France Alumni
- The Alumni must take care of end-to-end organization, IFI (the French Institute in India) will oversee the project
Collaboration with IFI on the project is possible if it aligns with the missions and goals of the French Institute in India.
Selection of Proposals:
- Proposals will be evaluated by a mixed panel of Alumni Ambassadors and IFI representatives
- Selected proposals will be granted full or partial funding depending on scope, scale and feasibility
Application Deadline: 31st December 2021